What is a Drone?
A drone is an unmanned aircraft that can fly autonomously—that is, without a human in control.
What is Real Estate Drone Photography?
One of the most common real estate drone photography work scenarios is when a realtor hires a freelance drone pilot to take aerial photographs and/or video of a property. These aerial shots can help make a property more appealing to potential buyers, especially if it’s a bigger house or piece of land.
Before diving into our list of drones for real estate drone photography, here are a few things to consider when shopping for a camera drone to use real estate photography:
- Quality of the camera. You’ll want a professional-grade camera with a high enough quality to allow you to take professional shots.
- Battery life. For an average residential shoot, you may need about an hour of flight time and for a commercial shoot, you’ll need, even more, so make sure to keep this in mind when choosing your drone. The last thing you want is to run out of batteries halfway through a job.
- Flight modes. Some drones come with special pre-programmed flight modes, like DJI’s Intelligent Flight modes, which allow you to get special shots automatically. Whether you’re brand new or an experienced professional, these modes can be useful for capturing dynamic shots for your real estate clients.
- Payload options. As you get more experienced you may want to attach a different camera to your drone, which will mean you need to think about whether your drone allows for customized payloads.
Using flying cameras, real estate photographers are producing dramatic, sweeping shots of landscapes, ocean and mountain vistas, and seamless fly-a rounds of gorgeous home exteriors. They are also taking shots of homes never before imagined.
The real estate drone videography industry in Melbourne is rapidly growing as it is very helpful in creating advertising and helps to get a better idea of the industry for both customers and the ones who are a part of the industry.
Professional aerial drone photography and drone videography Melbourne is creating High-impact aerial shots that were used to be reserved for those who could afford a helicopter — but not anymore. Drones are changing our everyday lives, creating opportunities previously unheard of.
Benefits Of Drone Photography:
- Aerial photography, detailed images across all angles intensify the advantages attributed to drones, and thus, UAVs testify to be a novel choice for development.
- A robust marketing tool for the sale of sites, and listings, UAVs highlight many facets of these listings that would not have seen the light of day if it weren’t for adopting drones in the real estate industry.
- Drones for residential real estate are designed to be true to their navigation and data collection abilities.
- Their mobility, especially in remote areas, adds to the aerial content acquired by the drones, thereby yielding and shining light upon the many aspects and features of properties that were not so bright.
Intensifying the elements of real estate, drone technology, and innovation has transformed the industry to greater levels. Alleviating the burdens of real estate marketing, drones pose to be immaculate testaments to the prodigiousness of technological advancements and developments. On account of these, drones’ future in the realm of real estate is promised to be brightening for the market sizes of both real estate and drones.